Traveling down river from Baker to the Bay
They are so cute! This is a tradition I really miss, the morning of surpises and the day of making a delivering cookies.
Oh, look at those beautiful faces! You have a gorgeous family, Colleen.Happy holidays to all of you!Crissy
We had a fun celebrating St. Nicholas Day as well. Your boys are such a great looking group. :)
Fun! I love seeing how you and Natalia celebrated it!
Oh look at all those beautiful boys!! What a joy. God's very best to you, Colleen.You are so blessed!Warmly,Kate
What beautiful boys. And how they are growing!
What handsome boys!
Looks like fun at your house.Merry Christmas from me to you!Susan
Looks like fun. What handsome boys - love those smiles!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
They are so cute! This is a tradition I really miss, the morning of surpises and the day of making a delivering cookies.
Oh, look at those beautiful faces! You have a gorgeous family, Colleen.
Happy holidays to all of you!
Crissy
We had a fun celebrating St. Nicholas Day as well. Your boys are such a great looking group. :)
Fun! I love seeing how you and Natalia celebrated it!
Oh look at all those beautiful boys!! What a joy.
God's very best to you, Colleen.
You are so blessed!
Warmly,
Kate
What beautiful boys. And how they are growing!
What handsome boys!
Looks like fun at your house.
Merry Christmas from me to you!
Susan
Looks like fun. What handsome boys - love those smiles!
Post a Comment