Traveling down river from Baker to the Bay
It doesn't get much cuter than this!!
I think i need a curious gorge apron. it looks like alot of fun.
My 3 yo needs that apron! He *is* Curious George. I just wish he would be content to lick the spoon and leave it at that. But, no, he must stir, mix, crack the eggs, add the milk......
So cute! Perfect shot to capture the event.
This is a wonderful shot! It made me smile and tear up both, I have no cookie helpers anymore and I really miss them.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It doesn't get much cuter than this!!
I think i need a curious gorge apron. it looks like alot of fun.
My 3 yo needs that apron! He *is* Curious George. I just wish he would be content to lick the spoon and leave it at that. But, no, he must stir, mix, crack the eggs, add the milk......
So cute! Perfect shot to capture the event.
This is a wonderful shot! It made me smile and tear up both, I have no cookie helpers anymore and I really miss them.
Post a Comment