Watching the lighted Christmas parade is one of my favorite traditions. This year the cold temp and high wind made for frigid viewing, but knowing chocolate cream pie and hot chocolate were waiting in the wings made it bearable.
I love these photos, Colleen. Especially the last one. Beautiful! The parade sounds wonderful, but I don't know that I would have braved the weather with little boys. :) Well, maybe with dessert waiting...
3 comments:
I love these photos, Colleen. Especially the last one. Beautiful! The parade sounds wonderful, but I don't know that I would have braved the weather with little boys. :) Well, maybe with dessert waiting...
Everytime I see pictures of your town I feel like I'm looking at a scene in Europe. Love the striped vehicle!
Chocolate cream pie and hot chocolate can make all manner of things bearable. :-)
I bet the lights were pretty. The more I see of your town the more I'm convinced I'd really like it.
Post a Comment