Saturday, August 18, 2007

Life's Not Fair

Welcome! I'm throwing a pity party! I've been home doing absolutely nothing of value for the past three days, thanks to some uninvited guests. Strep throat, ear infection, sinusitis, headache, aches, pains, chills, fever ~ you name it, I've got it. I've missed much of Fair week, as well as a pleasant island outing with Hans, the boys, and our Swiss visitors. I'm just here with Zithromax and Theraflu keeping me company. Momma never said life's fair!

8 comments:

Dancingirl said...

Wow, Colleen. So sorry. It's awful to feel awful and miss the fun on top of it all. I'd be having a pity party too!

Rachel said...

Ugh--I feel for you. And here I've been whining over just a simple little cold. Hope you feel better soon.

LauraLiz said...

Yuck. I'm so sorry you are ill!

Cutzi said...

Well - at least we, your blog readers, get to benefit from more picture posting while you're down and out. ;-)

Kelli in TN said...

Ah, you are right, life is not fair. Hope you feel better soon!!

Needleroozer said...

No, life isn't fair, but thank goodness for Zithromax! May you be feeling a bit better every day.
Beautiful photo of your family and friends in the last post.
LB

SUSAN said...

awww, wish I could bring you some homemade chicken noodle soup. I'm hoping you are almost well now!!

Susan

MaryD said...

So sorry to hear you have been sick. I hope you are feeling better by now. (But it's a nice picture of the stark reality...)