Traveling down river from Baker to the Bay
A "slice of Americana" indeed AND your inlaws are here! Sounds like your hands are full. :-)Susan
We missed our fair this year, and I'm sorry we did. My favorite part is always the handicrafts, especially the spinning, weaving, and lacemaking. So amazing!
Love your fair pictures -- especially the miniature horse pictures because some day I'm going raise them!Lee (from the WTM board)
Great fair pictures!! Won't be long before we will be doing that here!
I LOVE the fair pictures, and I love the jersey heifers! They look so pretty... I know but remember the cows I'm comparing them with...
These are wonderful pictures, Colleen. I love the heifers! They are beautiful. Your boys' joy on the ride is infectious. So beautiful!Warmly,Kate
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A "slice of Americana" indeed AND your inlaws are here! Sounds like your hands are full. :-)
Susan
We missed our fair this year, and I'm sorry we did. My favorite part is always the handicrafts, especially the spinning, weaving, and lacemaking. So amazing!
Love your fair pictures -- especially the miniature horse pictures because some day I'm going raise them!
Lee (from the WTM board)
Great fair pictures!! Won't be long before we will be doing that here!
I LOVE the fair pictures, and I love the jersey heifers! They look so pretty... I know but remember the cows I'm comparing them with...
These are wonderful pictures, Colleen. I love the heifers! They are beautiful. Your boys' joy on the ride is infectious. So beautiful!
Warmly,
Kate
Post a Comment