I so enjoyed looking over all your pictures. You either have a great camera or some great photo specimens.... or both. ;-) Thanks for sharing - I'll have to look through more when I get some more time. I may try your 3 am routine.
ah, your boys are growing up and are so gorgeous! I like the starfish!
I thought I'd stop by and say "Hi" since i have such limited computer time these days. Someday I'll be able to type a long email to you but for now know that I am sending good thoughts your way.
8 comments:
He is soooo cute! I bet he melts your heart a hundred times a day. :)
I've really been enjoying your beautiful photos. Thanks for starting up again, I'd missed seeing your world.
I didn't even know there WERE ochre sea stars! Lovely.
( And the flowers you asked about are at my house... as long as I don't kill them!)
Fun to have you around again!
I've never seen a sea star in its natural habitat. :-( This one's amazing.
And too, too cute, even for a 2 year old!!
Purple sea stars...beautiful! You live in such an interesting, beautiful place.
Susan
I so enjoyed looking over all your pictures. You either have a great camera or some great photo specimens.... or both. ;-) Thanks for sharing - I'll have to look through more when I get some more time. I may try your 3 am routine.
ah, your boys are growing up and are so gorgeous! I like the starfish!
I thought I'd stop by and say "Hi" since i have such limited computer time these days. Someday I'll be able to type a long email to you but for now know that I am sending good thoughts your way.
I never knew there was such a thing as a purple starfish! And your little guy is quite the cutie. :)
Post a Comment