What I appreciate about the Whitman Mission is the absence of reconstructed buildings. A contemplative feel permeates this wide open landscape.
A friend of ours was curator for many years at Maryhill Museum, perched atop the Columbia River Gorge. Need a break from the monotony of ranch land? Stop and enjoy the Rodin Gallery, Russian Orthodox icons, and Queen Marie of Romania's regalia at Maryhill.
It does look like it comes out of nowhere! I enjoyed the tour and esp. the picture of your beautiful family! Hard to believe the boys are all getting that old!
WA is so beautiful. Your blog is showing me that I have never been and my imagination falls far short of conjuring what it actually looks like. Stunning.
And your family is so darned handsome, dad on down. Wow.
5 comments:
I LOVE waterfalls!! Someday, I want to see Washington in person. :)
Beautiful scenery! All these pictures are great but I especially loved the family picture. :)
It does look like it comes out of nowhere! I enjoyed the tour and esp. the picture of your beautiful family! Hard to believe the boys are all getting that old!
I sure enjoyed the trip--thanks for sharing your gorgeous world.
WA is so beautiful. Your blog is showing me that I have never been and my imagination falls far short of conjuring what it actually looks like. Stunning.
And your family is so darned handsome, dad on down. Wow.
Post a Comment