Monday, March 12, 2007

Golden Dragon Acrobats

Today we watched China's Golden Dragon Acrobats at the Mount Baker Theatre. Kids, don't try this at home!

15 comments:

Sandie said...

I bet that was a blast! This is a great action shot too. I love acrobats.

Colleen said...

Oh, Sandie, this *is* a good action shot, isn't it? Too bad I didn't take it! LOL I forgot to mention in my photo caption that this isn't my own picture. I definitely wouldn't have been able to capture the show this well!

Unknown said...

What a great experience!

my15minutes said...

How cool....love all the colors! You did a good job with the 'low-light-high-action' scene!

my15minutes said...

Haha....just read your comment. Here I was feeling jealous of your indoor photo skills! :-)

SUSAN said...

We saw a show like this in Branson, Missouri last summer. These atheletes are truly amazing.
Great action shot and the colors are gorgeous!

Susan

Natalia said...

How fun! I remember watching a similar thing when I was in high school. It was fun!

Paula said...

And you really think that your boys aren't going to try something sfter seeing that? Ha! What a fun thing to do.

Dancingirl said...

What fun! The colors are so vivid and you caught the ======== ha! Just read it's not your shot. :P It looks like fun! Jerry saw a show like this in China, but I never have. I'd love to take Juli.

heather said...

looks like grand fun. was the soundtrack interesting?

Dalissa 365 said...

Too cool! The Peking Acrobats visit our area once a year so all of our kids have seen them at some point. I took Eli and Eve to see them last year. Fun!

Jess said...

Like Dalissa, they remind me of The Peking Acrobats that come here every year - always a good show!

Dalissa 365 said...

OK, so where are you???

Carol Ann Weaver said...

You have disappeared! Where are you?

SUSAN said...

Come out, come out wherever you are! Seriously, I hope everything is ok and you are just too busy to take and post photos. :-) Let us know.

Susan