Traveling down river from Baker to the Bay
Ugh! I have steadily avoided photographing the tax burden! Good shot.
I have a shot of mine on my "leftovers" for the weekend, too. I'm so glad I don't have an S corporation!!Very clear shot.
Yuck! I was supposed to that this weekend too, but I put it off. I just can't face it yet. I love the way you shot it.
Not fun time spent, but I love the arrangement of the pages in this picture - well done.
I like the sentiment of your title and the shot a lot. (Not that any of us like taxes, though.)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ugh! I have steadily avoided photographing the tax burden! Good shot.
I have a shot of mine on my "leftovers" for the weekend, too. I'm so glad I don't have an S corporation!!
Very clear shot.
Yuck! I was supposed to that this weekend too, but I put it off. I just can't face it yet. I love the way you shot it.
Not fun time spent, but I love the arrangement of the pages in this picture - well done.
I like the sentiment of your title and the shot a lot. (Not that any of us like taxes, though.)
Post a Comment