(did you switch pictures? I got one earlier on google reader with your pretty china cabinet in back?) Anyway your roses are lovely... I liked the pic with the china cabinet but this displays the roses in their full beauty!
did you have one with homemade valentines or did I connect that with the wrong person too??
Yeah, I changed photos, Mary. I like the way the roses look against the china cabinet, but I thought there was too much glare in the picture. But after reading your comment, I kinda feel like switching it back again. LOL I did take a picture of the boys' homemade cards, but I didn't put it up here. Last week, I posted the "Happy Tuesday" card that Rafe, my four year old gave me. That felt particularly special because he just did it on his own, not because it was a certain day on the calendar. : )
6 comments:
(did you switch pictures? I got one earlier on google reader with your pretty china cabinet in back?) Anyway your roses are lovely... I liked the pic with the china cabinet but this displays the roses in their full beauty!
did you have one with homemade valentines or did I connect that with the wrong person too??
Yeah, I changed photos, Mary. I like the way the roses look against the china cabinet, but I thought there was too much glare in the picture. But after reading your comment, I kinda feel like switching it back again. LOL I did take a picture of the boys' homemade cards, but I didn't put it up here. Last week, I posted the "Happy Tuesday" card that Rafe, my four year old gave me. That felt particularly special because he just did it on his own, not because it was a certain day on the calendar. : )
This is a great shot, Colleen! Of course, the roses are beautiful.
(Pssst....you CAN post more than one photo!!)
Beautiful roses! But now I want to see the china cabinet, too!
Okay, I put the one with china cabinet back up, Becky. Now you can see what I meant about the glare! LOL
I like both photos, Colleen! Glad you put the second one back up!
Post a Comment