Thursday, February 15, 2007

Color

Spring is slowly springing.
I "heart" my Waechtersbach. Say that three times, fast.

7 comments:

SUSAN said...

GORGEOUS, you creative gal! :-)

Susan

LauraLiz said...

The egg shot is fabulous! I especially like the reflection of the fence bordering the eggs--and is that your reflection as well?

I love your Waechtersbach as well!

Dalissa 365 said...

I heart it, too.

Very colorful!

So, about that creativity thing, I think you have some, too, but if you want to make a swap... I'll take some of your organizational and cleaning skills, please.

Carol Ann Weaver said...

I am wanting some new dishes, and I love yours! I am off to the internet to see where I can buy some like yours!

Dancingirl said...

Those colors are so cheerful. I love your Waechterach, too. And you caught all the colors of the eggs! Great shot.

Natalia said...

Are those your everyday dishes? or do you switch dishes with the seasons? I love those vibrant, cheerful colors.

Colleen said...

These are my "every day" dishes, Natalia. On Sundays and special occasions I use my Villeroy & Boch, which you can kinda see in the picture with the roses in front of the cabinet). Waechtersbach dishes come in fabulous colors. I love these three, but I'd gladly have an entire set of each color. : )