Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Remedy

I think a lot about...

...my lower back...


...and my marriage. Sometimes they both hurt a lot. Always a nice bottle of wine serves as a good remedy.

7 comments:

SUSAN said...

Hugs for the pain! I raise my glass to you....

Susan

Colleen said...

Thanks for the hugs, Susan. I think I'm going to edit/change my comments for these photos. I'm worried my tongue-in-cheek humor doesn't come across right on the techno-screen. Yeah, I'm always acutely aware of my lower back pain; it's a chronic issue. And my marriage can be painful, too. But the juxtaposition of these photos was meant to be funny more than anything. Hans and I had a nice time at dinner last night ~ a great tapas bar ~ and the wine was delish. : )

Dancingirl said...

Hmmm... wine has figured in a couple of your photos at least! Glad the two of you had a nice dinner last night.

Sandie said...

I thought it was funny :) I love my dh dearly, but he can be a pain centered a little lower than my back ;)

I like the relaxed look Hans has in this photo. I think the wine must be good for him too.

Unknown said...

Aha! I didn't know you were being funny either. I was thinking that Hans probably doesn't read the blog. :)

Love the lower back shot. Sexy.

Dalissa 365 said...

Well, now that I am on the new laptop, I can actually view your photos today. (nice rose shot, btw, I love tulips, too) Anyway, please don't change any of your comments with your photos. I think I get most of them and this particular makes me laugh and breaks my heart at the same time only because I know how sweet/sour things can be.

Colleen said...

Thanks for that reassurance, Dali; I'm glad you get it. I smiled when I read Julie's comment, because when I was taking this picture, I told Hans what I was going to write on the blog.:-D