Monday, February 5, 2007

Five o' Clock Somewhere

7 comments:

my15minutes said...

Very cool watch and gloves. Funny, I took a photo of my dashboard yesterday because I figured this is where I spend so much time!

Paula said...

I really like this. I'm not sure why. Somehow it seems like you. The glove is athletic, the watch...counting the time, the car, ready to go. I don't know but it's really good.

SUSAN said...

Are you tapping your foot, as you wait patiently? :-)

Susan

Dalissa 365 said...

Yeah, you look like a race car driver... very cool.

MaryD said...

OK Colleen, I've puzzled to figure out the hidden meaning and not come up with anything... but I'm sure it's there!!

Or maybe I'm just dense.

You've got me remembering what cold weather is like, though!

Colleen said...

No real hidden meaning with this one, Mary. : ) I was driving up to town to go running and randomly took this picture of my wrist. Have you ever heard the saying, "It's always five o' clock somewhere?" That's in reference to having a drink (of alcohol), actually; like, as long as it's five somewhere, it's okay to have a drink regardless of the time where you are. LOL But in this case, it was five and I was going for a run. (Followed later by my wine.;-) )

MaryD said...

glad i'm not quite as totally clueless as I thought!

five o'clock somewhere, isn't that in Casablanca??