What's missing in this picture? This is what the slopes look like under clear blue skies, in temperate weather, at the ski area with the most snow in the world. If this isn't Heaven, it's the next best thing.
I can almost feel the crisp, cold air in my lungs (which is an amazing thing, seeing as how I am sitting in an enclosed laboratory, breathing all the infectious disease germs, purple gloves on to "protect" me....)
OH MY...I want to be there, if only to sit in the lodge and drink hot chocolate and watch you ski down the mountain. I can almost smell the clean mountain air.
It is amazing that this scene is in your backyard. Enjoy my friend!
Um, me? I am missing from the photo! I haven't skiied since my early college days! Ooops, I know I said I wasn't going to view your journal anymore, oh mighty Queen of the Slopes and Towheaded Men.
7 comments:
No, it doesn't get much better!!
I can almost feel the crisp, cold air in my lungs (which is an amazing thing, seeing as how I am sitting in an enclosed laboratory, breathing all the infectious disease germs, purple gloves on to "protect" me....)
Thanks for the moments of escape!!
OH MY...I want to be there, if only to sit in the lodge and drink hot chocolate and watch you ski down the mountain. I can almost smell the clean mountain air.
It is amazing that this scene is in your backyard. Enjoy my friend!
Susan
Yep, it is close to my vision of heaven too. Although I do better inside looking out. :)
Um, me? I am missing from the photo! I haven't skiied since my early college days! Ooops, I know I said I wasn't going to view your journal anymore, oh mighty Queen of the Slopes and Towheaded Men.
I want to go there!
You're going to host a retreat soon, right???? That way we can all come visit your beautiful mountains! LOL :)
THIS is the kind of picture-series that makes me green with envy!!! I'd so love to be able to ski there, and warm up in that chalet with hot cocoa!
You've captured the beauty of it-- the crispness of the air with the blue sky and white snow-- absolutely wonderful.
Post a Comment