My vacuum cleaner in Germany could have been a twin to these. Bodenstaubsager? Not sure of the spelling anymore, but it was one of my favorite German words. :-)
I have a lovely taupe model that would fit right in with your blue and red. There is no vacuum better than Miele imo. I love everything about mine and wouldn't trade it for the world.
I'm jealous. I am never visiting your journal again. First you have to post constantly about your dang mountain vistas and the fact that they are so beautiful and now this.. I am sent over the edge. Funny thing is that I was planning to take a photo of my vacuum tonight, too, but for a very different reason... the plug on it where the head plugs into the rod sparked hugely at me tonight! How crazy would that have been if we had posted the same subject matter?
Listen, Dalissa ~ Mrs. "Creative Queen Married to a Professional Photographer" ~ don't talk to me about photo blog jealousy. LOL That really would've been funny if we both posted pics of our vacuums on the same day. Yeah. Funny. Or pathetic. Something like that!
As for you, Patty, that's what you get for having a convenient, built-in model: No pretty pictures! ;-)
Sandy, my red Miele is pretty old and has been resigned to mud room and car duties. And believe me, when you live on a farm, you don't want the mud room vacuum to mix with the house vacuum. Thus, the newer, blue Miele Plus. Can you believe I'm so enamoured of Mieles I want another? I'm planning to talk to a therapist about it soon...
Ah. My dream vacuum. My sister has one and when I was at her house I found myself vacuuming just for the fun of using it! It definitely puts the chore into a different realm.
10 comments:
My vacuum cleaner in Germany could have been a twin to these. Bodenstaubsager? Not sure of the spelling anymore, but it was one of my favorite German words. :-)
Wow! You have two. I am impressed, and I bet your house is much cleaner than mine right now. :)
Colorful friends you have there!
Susan
Such cheery friends! :)
I have a lovely taupe model that would fit right in with your blue and red. There is no vacuum better than Miele imo. I love everything about mine and wouldn't trade it for the world.
So, do tell, why do you have two?
How does one photograph a built in? Just take a picture of that hole in the wall?
Nice photo arrangement.
I'm jealous. I am never visiting your journal again. First you have to post constantly about your dang mountain vistas and the fact that they are so beautiful and now this.. I am sent over the edge. Funny thing is that I was planning to take a photo of my vacuum tonight, too, but for a very different reason... the plug on it where the head plugs into the rod sparked hugely at me tonight! How crazy would that have been if we had posted the same subject matter?
Listen, Dalissa ~ Mrs. "Creative Queen Married to a Professional Photographer" ~ don't talk to me about photo blog jealousy. LOL That really would've been funny if we both posted pics of our vacuums on the same day. Yeah. Funny. Or pathetic. Something like that!
As for you, Patty, that's what you get for having a convenient, built-in model: No pretty pictures! ;-)
Sandy, my red Miele is pretty old and has been resigned to mud room and car duties. And believe me, when you live on a farm, you don't want the mud room vacuum to mix with the house vacuum. Thus, the newer, blue Miele Plus. Can you believe I'm so enamoured of Mieles I want another? I'm planning to talk to a therapist about it soon...
Ah. My dream vacuum. My sister has one and when I was at her house I found myself vacuuming just for the fun of using it! It definitely puts the chore into a different realm.
lol, I didn't even guess what they were until I read the comments. Vacuum cleaner is not part of my life here. I like the bright colors and the shine.
Post a Comment