This morning while we were studying we perceived an unusual lack of toddler noise. A certain someone (who, by the way, does own other shirts) had donned boots and a hat and taken himself outside. He was mucking about in the snow, pleading to join Hans in the barnyard. His angelic face belies his reaction when I promptly returned him to the house. The remainder of our day was spent at the library, which is central to nearly all our activities. Doesn't this look inviting? I love how intent Rafe and Kai look here, listening to Per read aloud.
You've got some precious pictures here. Kai's face is so cute in that close up. How could you say no? And I love the one of all three reading together. Doesn't it warm your heart to come upon a scene like that?
Your children's area in the library does look inviting. I noticed all the books on storms and wind on that one shelf. :)
All I can say is your kids are healthy looking. Good looking too. Must be that wholesome farm life and good food and skiing and lots of love from their folks. Keep up the good work!
Wonderful series! Kai is a sweetie! I'm with Sandy, how could you say no to a face like that? Glad you took ones of the library - interior and exterior!
And I love the ones of Oma showing the two boys how to knit.
6 comments:
You've got some precious pictures here. Kai's face is so cute in that close up. How could you say no? And I love the one of all three reading together. Doesn't it warm your heart to come upon a scene like that?
Your children's area in the library does look inviting. I noticed all the books on storms and wind on that one shelf. :)
All I can say is your kids are healthy looking. Good looking too. Must be that wholesome farm life and good food and skiing and lots of love from their folks. Keep up the good work!
Susan
Wonderful series! Kai is a sweetie! I'm with Sandy, how could you say no to a face like that? Glad you took ones of the library - interior and exterior!
And I love the ones of Oma showing the two boys how to knit.
I can't believe how much the boys have grown up since we saw you last. Of course, Kai wasn't here at all, to start with.
We go skiing tomorrow...every Thursday. I crams a lot of school into the rest of our week, but most of the time I think it is worth it.
You have done a good job coming into the 21st century.
I didn't have a chance to comment yesterday, but that photo of the boys reading is a treasure!!
These are beautiful photos, Colleen! I love to see your home and family.
Your library looks like a castle of some sort. How nice to have such a place.
Thanks for sharing,
Kate
Post a Comment