None of the pictures I took today were particularly worthwhile. After we came home from my parents' and the rest of the family was asleep, I enjoyed two of my favorite things: the Sunday New York Times and our constant heat source.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This may seem naive (I know it does), but is the NY Times that great--I mean over reading a more local but pretty good paper? What's the draw? (Sarah Dwelle)
Winter's on the way here (as much as it ever comes to Georgia). Your heat source is looking good to me!!
We use our fireplace as our main source of heat. It is great at warming everything and feeling cozy.
We have an Oma and Opa too, but the funny thing is they are on different sides of the family :) Opa is my mom's dh, and Oma is my sister's mil. Both have strong German connections. I loved those pictures too!
Tia, I don't get the NY Times by mail. It's not sold here in Lynden, but it's available in Bellingham, which is close by. And Sarah, dear, don't you realize I use the NYT to satisfy the liberal urbanite in me? ;-) I've always been partial to that paper; the Sunday edition makes for good reading all week long. And after all, what else can I read...The Bellingham Herald is only good for lining bird cages. : )
Post a Comment