As evidenced by the condition of the park trail, my runners weren't put to the test today. Next to the creek, though, magnolia buds hold the promise of spring...
These are really wonderful shots! I like all three , but I want to walk right into the top one! It just draws the eye in and lets you explore....I really am missing winter.
I just saw yesterday's and that little wandering angel was just trying to help daddy :) The library is a lot more interesting than our local one which looks just like a plain public school...yucky green and everything.
I love the shot of your feet. So very appropos. :-) I'm so sorry you can't get out and run. I do know what it's like to go without and it can get very depressing. I hope it warms up soon!
7 comments:
you have my sympathy, and admiration-- sorry you can't run if you have that desire! runners are amazing!
i like this series of pics, personal and yet scenic. i really love the pic of the creek in it's winter setting.
The first one with the creek is my fave...I like the misty, still feeling. Of course, we are wishing like crazy for snow here, but it won't happen.
Lovely, lovely! You are getting the hang of close-ups...the bud is great!
No snow here either...not even the predicted ice storm!
These are really wonderful shots! I like all three , but I want to walk right into the top one! It just draws the eye in and lets you explore....I really am missing winter.
I just saw yesterday's and that little wandering angel was just trying to help daddy :) The library is a lot more interesting than our local one which looks just like a plain public school...yucky green and everything.
I love the shot of your feet. So very appropos. :-) I'm so sorry you can't get out and run. I do know what it's like to go without and it can get very depressing. I hope it warms up soon!
Glad you posted the running shoes! I like shoe shots.
Oh my, that first photo looks like a poster for "STILLNESS" or "PEACE". Love seeing your running shoes. Great shot!
Susan
Post a Comment