The old pear tree, perched at water's edge, finally succumbed to winter's battering winds. Oh, for that sweet, delectable fruit!
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Fresh Air
The old pear tree, perched at water's edge, finally succumbed to winter's battering winds. Oh, for that sweet, delectable fruit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You've caught the light just right in these, Colleen. Wish I'd been there to tramp with you!
I love the lighting on these, especially the top one. Really nice. I wish we had a bit of snow this winter...today it was in the upper 60s and I wore flip flops.
Like the others, I love the lighting here. That top one is simply beautiful with the hint of pink.
I just can't get over how gorgeous it is there.
Great pictures. The light is incredible. I'm sad about your pear tree, though. I hate it when one of my beloved plants or trees dies.
so beautiful. your pictures and your world (homeplace). (thats what some people call it.
sad about the pair tree, kevin bought me a pair tree for valentines one year, we planted it at the place in vanzandt. then we found that you needed another one for cross polination and that made it even more romantic, so we planted two. i wonder sometimes if they are still growing.
So sorry about that pear tree. Your land is gorgeous and your photography is excellent! Which camera did you end up buying?
Susan
The touch of pink light on the snow is beautiful!
Post a Comment