Tuesday, January 26, 2010

XV

Photobucket

In Luzern a few days after getting married slopeside. Fifteen years, two countries, one farm, and five children later, all I can say is...love is a long, long road. (With apologies to Tom Petty.)

Photobucket

January 26, 1995 ~ ski in the morning, marry at noon, ski in the afternoon ~ the simplicity of wedding ceremony avoidance

7 comments:

LauraLiz said...

What a gorgeous couple! :-) Happy anniversary!

Sandy said...

Happy Anniversary! Love those pictures.

Miss you!

Herding Grasshoppers said...

(shriek!)

Those pictures are amazing!

Happy 15th :0)

Julie

M. Tamminga (@oneaprilday) said...

Love seeing these pictures, Colleen.
We love you guys!

Heidi said...

You look BEA*U*TIFUL in that first photo!! 15 years is quite an accomplishment. I'm proud of you. :)

Ryan and Jessica said...

I know everybody is saying it, but I LOVE these pictures. Happy Anniversary!

heather said...

(:

wow! all I can say is
me too like pretty people
in great photos.

Happy happy anniversary!