Post-Thanksgiving, we move into Advent, and embrace December. Still autumn, but winter is nearly upon us. This is the season for...
Mucking about at McLane Creek with Oma & Opa.
Observing spawning salmon and wondering, as always, at their incredible homing instinct.
ZooLights!
Lynden's Lighted Christmas Parade
Sinterklaas...who brought some pretty nifty hats this December 6.
And last minute attempts at a family photo worthy of tucking in with Christmas cards.
5 comments:
No fair! You totally stole our Christmas card idea! ;-)
We're going to try on Friday. If it's not too freezing up there.
Love the photos!
You're ahead of me... no family photos yet. I think I'm putting it off...
Our weather has been so cold the past two weeks. I think it was down to 8 degrees this morning. Brrrrr. But no snow. :(
your boys are so handsome and grown up.
I love their hats.
Your guys have gotten so big!
Gorgeous family and mountains!
Susan
Post a Comment