Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ketch Up

There was the Fair.
And Rafe blew out 7 candles.
The farm tour happened.
And we savored the last days of summer.
My baby insisted on becoming a 5 year old.

And the harvest fell.

But I've been preoccupied.

And somewhat discouraged. (Yep, this is after washing.)

So I've not been around.

Now suddenly it's time for this again and I'm reminded of how swiftly the seasons pass.

4 comments:

Cutzi said...

Well, you've got me a little teary seeing all of these pictures Colleen!

And I can't believe that picture of Kai on the mountain - he's looking so much more grown up these days.

Shannon said...

Back in the groove, nice. Well, maybe you're not technically in the groove yet, but you're on the way. I can't imagine doing all that you do, you're one busy lady!

Heidi said...

She's BACK! Wahoo! Okay, at least you're here for a moment and I can enjoy a few more photos. :) You crazy, busy woman. Nice to know you're still alive. :)

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Yea... you're back. You've been on my mind this week :0) Probably due to ski season starting.

Have to say I'm glad to see something other than Rafe's bloody head when I check your blog!

Julie