The 4.5 mile bridge that spans the mouth of the Columbia. It's hard to think of this river as it was before dams were in place: gone are the falls and rapids and it appears now as a placid lake. Looking toward the Lewis & Clark Discovery Center and Cape Disappointment Lighthouse.
Looks like you all had a lot of fun. We're looking forward to heading down to the Oregon Coast in August, and now I want to plan a stop to Fort Clatsop.
I love to see and hear about your adventures. playing in the sand and frolicking in the waves. I almost felt i was there when I stopped to imaging it. I had great time. but i got soaked. I can never seem to out run the waves.
2 comments:
Colleen,
You have a great bunch of boys 0)
Looks like you all had a lot of fun. We're looking forward to heading down to the Oregon Coast in August, and now I want to plan a stop to Fort Clatsop.
Glad you all got away,
Julie
I love to see and hear about your adventures. playing in the sand and frolicking in the waves. I almost felt i was there when I stopped to imaging it. I had great time. but i got soaked. I can never seem to out run the waves.
Post a Comment