the best boardwalk, ever
"How to Really Enjoy a Low Tide"
We had a full week with two Ugandan orphans; the crew of seven boys made the most of it. Trivia: The ship in the back, Lady Washington, starred in Pirates of the Caribbean.
where ski meets sea

creating veggie critters at the food co-op's community party

Yeah for family-friendly races!
.JPG)
Jan took charge of the vegetable garden this year and has an eager assistant in Kai.

'tis the season

Box o' books!

Jan & Per earn their keep.

pasture-ized
7 comments:
I love those first few pics- oh yes, very nice. I walked the boardwalk for the first time a few weeks ago and quite agree that it's the best boardwalke...ever
I love it when pictures from you pop up on my rss feed :) It looks like a great summer is being had by all.
Love every one of these shots especially the one of you with the boys! Looks like a busy but fun summer.
Great to catch up on your blog. I hadn't "plugged in" to photo blogs since January when I go this new computer. Where is the boardwalk again?
Looks like you have had a good summer. Loved the pics of your house.
I love the picture of Kai in the low tide. Hilarious! Your jam looks delicious! Be suspicious if you ever see my car parked outside your house but you don't see me. It probably means I'm sneaking around trying to get some of your jam. :)
In response to your comment on my blog... you totally don't have to be 10 years younger to hang with us! That weekend we celebrated Art and Nick's bdays. Art was turning 25 (what a youngin') and Nick was turning 35. The rest of us are all somewhere in the middle!
Hope you are doing well!
I'm sorry. Did I just write a short essay as a comment?
Hey, looks like you had a great summer! The boys are growing up.
Post a Comment