Hans and Jan went kayaking for a couple of days in celebration of Jan's recent birthday. ("Recent" is relative when one has a farm and five boys...) The weather was ideal and I was more than a bit envious of their island encounters. Although I doubt I would have had the stamina and courage to keep up with the two of them. In typical Hans fashion, this was no beginner's outing, although it was first time either of them had gone sea kayaking. They covered some serious territory and thoroughly enjoyed the adventure. My firstborn babe is indeed growing up.
So, we're in the midst of putting the website together, would it be alright if we use some of your B'ham pics? We are kind of short and you have some great ones. Let me know, thanks!
Oh I am sooooooooo jealous. I am a secret kayaker of dreams. I want to be a kayaker!! I need to find a way to make that dream come true. Gorgeous photos.
What an adventure. I finally got to kayak a month or so ago and LOVED it...hope to go back soon. Your boys have so many wonderful adventures out there in the wilds.
4 comments:
So, we're in the midst of putting the website together, would it be alright if we use some of your B'ham pics? We are kind of short and you have some great ones. Let me know, thanks!
Oh I am sooooooooo jealous. I am a secret kayaker of dreams. I want to be a kayaker!! I need to find a way to make that dream come true. Gorgeous photos.
Shan, y'all are more than welcome to use my pics ~ thanks for asking. : )
Julie, you & the family so need to come this way for a vacation. You'd love it!
What an adventure. I finally got to kayak a month or so ago and LOVED it...hope to go back soon. Your boys have so many wonderful adventures out there in the wilds.
Susan
Post a Comment