Typically I take the tree down January 7, after Epiphany. It took me a few extra days to get to it this year, but now these lovelies and the rest are tucked away until next time 'round.
I was late taking my tree down too. In fact mine would still be up if my husband had not insisted that this last Saturday was it, the deadline. The tree had to come down.
Colleen, it is Glenn! I received your Christmas card and the reference to your blog here - very nice. Can you share your email address with me? Mine is glenn@borkowski.net (not very original, I know).
6 comments:
Those are beautiful ornaments (and a nice shot too!).
It took me a little longer to get the tree and trimmings down this year too. :)
What a beautiful photo.
I love ornaments. :+)
Warmly,
Kate
Lovely photo of lovely ornaments! Nice!!
It is a beautiful photo!
I was late taking my tree down too. In fact mine would still be up if my husband had not insisted that this last Saturday was it, the deadline. The tree had to come down.
Colleen, it is Glenn! I received your Christmas card and the reference to your blog here - very nice. Can you share your email address with me? Mine is glenn@borkowski.net (not very original, I know).
Gorgeous ornaments!
Susan
Post a Comment