Last year Sustainable Connections enabled Bellingham to become the #1 green-powered community in the nation. This year's project is waste reduction, and we spent some time Thursday talking trash.
I know Ski to Sea is primarily a photo blog, but would you ever consider sharing some of your favorite environmental tips? You are so knowledgeable on topics such as waste reduction, buying locally, etc., that you must have an abundance of advice to give.
2 comments:
I know Ski to Sea is primarily a photo blog, but would you ever consider sharing some of your favorite environmental tips? You are so knowledgeable on topics such as waste reduction, buying locally, etc., that you must have an abundance of advice to give.
I wish I lived in a community that cares about these issues.
We cannot get our developers to stop cutting down acres and acres of trees.
We can only recycle aluminum cans and paper. There is simply no place to go with plastic and glass.
You are so fortunate to live in a community that shares so many of your values.
I do buy as much as I can locally, though! I am trying, but I feel like I am swimming upstream most of the time!
Post a Comment