Friday, December 21, 2007

My So-Called Life

Isn't this a lovely cake I made? I certainly think so. That's why I chose to share a photo of it here, on the world wide web. I want to inspire others. Regardless of what you may perceive to be your failings in the kitchen, you just may be able to duplicate my work of art. Or maybe not. It takes great effort. Ask me how I know.
In addition to my finesse in the kitchen, I'm also a calendar girl. See me? I'm that little, non-bovine speck.
Speaking of bovines, this one is so hungry, she's going after my son. Perhaps I should offer her some of my cake?

7 comments:

Sandy said...

You're not only a calendar girl but a *front cover* calendar girl! Love that picture of Luke. Is that an Organic Valley calendar? Do you all have other pictures in the calendar?

And, btw, the cake may not be picture perfect but it sure does look yummy!

Rachel said...

Those calendar shots are so cool. Farm girl that I am, that's my kind of calendar!

Sandie said...

That calendar is neat, and I am sure your cake tasted great.

heather said...

your cake looks tasty, and thats what counts, it looks like a christmas pudding, just pour on some vanilla sauce and it will be a work of art.
how do i get a calender?
thats an awesome picture of Luke.

Unknown said...

I love your cake. It looks positively delicious.

Thanks for the Christmas card. Your family is gorgeous! Merry merry to you, Colleen.

Dalissa 365 said...

Merry Christmas, Colleen!
Great calendar and yummy looking cake!

SUSAN said...

haha..great pics and KUDOS for making the cover of the calendar!

Happy New Year,
Susan