My girlfriend and I took several group photos, trying to get everyone looking "normal" at the same time. Upon achieving our mission, we realized Kai was missing from the photos. He was wandering about on his own, undetected, as the youngest of five is wont to do. We sat him with the others and his smile immediately turned to his little girl friend. She's on my "A" list for future daughters-in-law, so I consider pictures like this potential fodder for engagement parties. ;-D
Friday, October 12, 2007
Stoneyridge Farm
My girlfriend and I took several group photos, trying to get everyone looking "normal" at the same time. Upon achieving our mission, we realized Kai was missing from the photos. He was wandering about on his own, undetected, as the youngest of five is wont to do. We sat him with the others and his smile immediately turned to his little girl friend. She's on my "A" list for future daughters-in-law, so I consider pictures like this potential fodder for engagement parties. ;-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I *love* the look on Kai's face - absolutely adorable! Your fellas are so handsome.
Looks like a fun place to visit. I see the Christmas trees in the background.
OMG! That picture of Kai is absolutely priceless. :)
We've certainly enjoyed having a little sunshine and made it to the pumpkin patch yesterday as well.
this is a really fun picture.
how do D and M feel about your
plans?
(:
Great picture! I was just thinking about that little girl having to put up with all those boys :) She is a cutie!!
Great memories in the making! :)
This is really a fun shot (and accompanying story!)
Post a Comment