Traveling down river from Baker to the Bay
Beautiful... I need to get outside more. Old Dominion Heather
Gorgeous! I'd think you came all the way to Alberta's Chain Lakes but it wouldn't exactly be a day trip for you!
You are right--words can't do it justice!!
Absolutely beautiful and great photography. Oh how I would love to take a hike through scenery like that right now.
Breath-taking! I'm jealous!
Wow! Gorgeous photographs! I'm ready to go hiking. :)
I can't believe how the gorgeous photos are endless in your part of the world. It's almost impossible to believe that that much beauty is in one home location.Stunning. (Good photography too, Colleen.)
Whoa! Gorgeous, gorgeous! I cannot imagine being able to walk in something so beautiful...I need a new state! lolDawne
Gorgeous photos! You're right... words don't do those kinds of views justice.
Oh how I want to go hiking!GORGEOUS!!!!Susan
Oh my!!! Absolutely gorgeous, stunning scenery! I'm putting "Chain Lakes" on my list!
Amazing views, my favorite is the second one... something about water, mountain and flowers... doesn't get much better!
I have not seen you around much - are you OK? I am getting a little concerned. Warmly,Kate
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Beautiful... I need to get outside more.
Old Dominion Heather
Gorgeous! I'd think you came all the way to Alberta's Chain Lakes but it wouldn't exactly be a day trip for you!
You are right--words can't do it justice!!
Absolutely beautiful and great photography. Oh how I would love to take a hike through scenery like that right now.
Breath-taking! I'm jealous!
Wow! Gorgeous photographs! I'm ready to go hiking. :)
I can't believe how the gorgeous photos are endless in your part of the world. It's almost impossible to believe that that much beauty is in one home location.
Stunning. (Good photography too, Colleen.)
Whoa! Gorgeous, gorgeous! I cannot imagine being able to walk in something so beautiful...I need a new state! lol
Dawne
Gorgeous photos! You're right... words don't do those kinds of views justice.
Oh how I want to go hiking!
GORGEOUS!!!!
Susan
Oh my!!! Absolutely gorgeous, stunning scenery! I'm putting "Chain Lakes" on my list!
Amazing views, my favorite is the second one... something about water, mountain and flowers... doesn't get much better!
I have not seen you around much - are you OK? I am getting a little concerned.
Warmly,
Kate
Post a Comment