Friday, July 27, 2007

Did you miss me?

Where is the time going, we all wonder...I'm going to condense the past few months into a handful of photos. Here are a few from May.



6 comments:

LauraLiz said...

Yes! I have certainly missed you! It was a great treat to "power up" this morning and be greeted by Ski to Sea. :-)

MaryD said...

I've definitely missed you! Fun to see your photos again.

Dancingirl said...

So glad you're back. I somehow missed the new entries on my feed. When I got your comment I wondered if you were posting again and checked and lo and behold! Now to go look at the photos and see a bit of what you've been doing.

Dancingirl said...

Lol... should have commented on these in last comment! Blue and yellow are so great together. Love the combination. Beautiful.

SUSAN said...

I have missed you!

Susan

Katrina said...

Glad to see you back! The blue and yellow flowers together look lovely. :)