Vision
Looking inside Village Books, a local book shop, you can just make out Bill McKibben's book "Deep Economy: The Wealth of Communities and the Durable Future" on display. Bill was the keynote speaker at a Sustainable Connections business conference I attended this past Friday. It was awesome to spend the day among people who hold great hope for the future of local communities and economies, and who embrace the importance of preserving and protecting the earth's resources.
8 comments:
Good to see you posting again! Spring looks beautiful (and wet lol) in your part of the world, and that wholesome, happy, and healthy environment really shows on the faces of your boys; love their rosy cheeks and bright countenances!
I am happy to see your pictures again!
Love the pic! Lately I've been thinking I'd love to work part-time in an independent, quirky bookstore. Is it in the cards? I'd also like to know more about the conference.
Susan
You come back!
Hey! I miss your pictures!
Have you dropped out of the 365 Colleen? I miss your pics!
I'm having withdrawals! I miss seeing the beautiful WA scenery. Hopefully you've gotten your computer straightened out and will be back to posting soon.
PS - A guy started a conversation w/ me in the grocery store the other night based on the OV milk in my cart. I was so proud to tell him I knew a supplier. You'll also be glad to know a few months ago I steered a lady away from Horizon and over to OV. ;-)
Anyways.....miss you and your pics!
Where are you? I've sent you a couple of emails.
Hope everything is ok!!
Susan
Post a Comment