Traveling down river from Baker to the Bay
I love all the green and the reflections. I wish you could send some of that rain our way!
So far we have been lucky, we have gotten quite a bit of rain, but it has been at night or early morning and it has dried up or soaked in by afternoon evening.
I meant to say I like both pictures a lot too :) You're still beautiful after a run in the rain!
you are dedicated, and even though a bit on the wet side, look full of energy... glad you can get those runs in!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love all the green and the reflections. I wish you could send some of that rain our way!
So far we have been lucky, we have gotten quite a bit of rain, but it has been at night or early morning and it has dried up or soaked in by afternoon evening.
I meant to say I like both pictures a lot too :) You're still beautiful after a run in the rain!
you are dedicated, and even though a bit on the wet side, look full of energy... glad you can get those runs in!
Post a Comment