Susan and Natalia, that's funny you should mention Danyale and me looking like sisters. Some people at the restaurant said the same thing. I think it's the glasses and dark hair. : ) But no, we're just friends. The other three are all sisters-in-law.
7 comments:
This looks like a good time!
What a neat place! Looks like some fun friends, too. :-)
Wow, the woman next to you could be your sister! Is that Sangria you are drinking or tea? ;-)
Looks like fun times!
Susan
Susan is right! Is she your sister?
Susan and Natalia, that's funny you should mention Danyale and me looking like sisters. Some people at the restaurant said the same thing. I think it's the glasses and dark hair. : ) But no, we're just friends. The other three are all sisters-in-law.
Oh, and Susan...of COURSE it's sangria! :-D
Fun! I wish you'd said something! I have all kinds of questions...
Post a Comment