What a cutie! I love seeing childhood pictures of friends. Clever idea using pictures from the past to commemorate a present event. And speaking of that present event.....Happy Birthday, girl! Hope you have a day full of everything you love.
Happy Birthday!! This was a treat to see! My dad finally started scanning my baby pics; they are all on slides and the projector broke. This was a neat idea to commemorate the day.
Julie, my mother was born March 1 and I was born March 2, so we almost share a birth date. These pictures weren't taken on a birthday, but I have very few photos of my childhood so the one with Mommy and me kissing is special to me. : )
13 comments:
Well, happy day! You share a resemblance with your mom.
You caught me while I was editing, Beth. Thanks for the birthday greetings. : )
What a cutie! I love seeing childhood pictures of friends. Clever idea using pictures from the past to commemorate a present event. And speaking of that present event.....Happy Birthday, girl! Hope you have a day full of everything you love.
Happy Birthday!! This was a treat to see! My dad finally started scanning my baby pics; they are all on slides and the projector broke. This was a neat idea to commemorate the day.
Happy Bday Colleen. The little girl you is fun to see... hope your day is great.
Happy birthday!! Does this mean that you and your mom have the same birthday or just that she is kissing you on your birthday?
Love the old photos.
Julie, my mother was born March 1 and I was born March 2, so we almost share a birth date. These pictures weren't taken on a birthday, but I have very few photos of my childhood so the one with Mommy and me kissing is special to me. : )
These are so special. Happy Birthday, to you!
Precious photos. :) I'm going to try to remember that idea for my birthday.
Happy Birthday to you!! Love the old photos. :-)
Susan
Happy Birthday Colleen! Neat pictures! I love the one with your mom. I can see why is special to you.
Ah, you were such a cutie! Happy Birthday!
Wow! You look so much like your mom! I thought it was you!
Post a Comment