Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Garbage Happens

Wouldn't it be interesting to create stories about people based on their garbage? I just took this picture so I'd have something to post today, and I actually think it's pretty cool.

5 comments:

LauraLiz said...

I'm with you! My walking partner laughs because I peer into the trash cans as we go.

(I found underwear in the can outside our medical building--Yuck!!)

Sandie said...

I like this shot too! It would be a neat exercise to write the story based on garbage.

SUSAN said...

You have such tidy, green garbage! haha That reminds me that John dug an old phone out of our garbage can last night. I thought that thing was finally going to it's resting place but no, he has an idea how to fix it. Oh yes, the stories garbage could tell!

Susan

Crissy said...

I spy a Stash Tea wrapper. What flavor do you drink?

Paula said...

It is cool. And I've wondered the same thing. They get lots of historical data from old dumps, so I'm sure out trash tells more about us than we realize.