Saturday, March 31, 2007

Check, mate

Signs of the annual Teresa Tromp chess tournament. Today was filled with the game of kings and the game of the people, soccer.

7 comments:

Sandie said...

I like the angle on this shot! I always wanted Nathan to really learn how to play Chess, not just how the pieces move, but to really play. He however, was never interested.

Sheila Conner said...

I read on Susan's blog that you have a book in print! That's wonderful! So, what's it about?

I've taken a look at your blog, and it's wonderful--the mountain pictures especially are great. So you live in Washington? My kids used to--it's a wonderful state. I loved getting to go visit.

Just wanted to say "Hi!" and congratulations on your book--I'm sure "knowing" you is an encouragement to Susan on her book.

Paula said...

I came to comment on the picture, which I like, but learned you have a book in print. The things we don't know about each other! Tell us about it!

Colleen said...

Okay, Susan is going to have to start referring to her cyber-friends Colleen by different names. :-D I would love to have a book in print, but 'tis not I. I'm surprised users can go by the same posting names here, but apparently that's the case, because Susan has two of us colleens posting. : )

Sheila, I'm glad you visited and enjoyed the photos!

SUSAN said...

haha Colleen, MaryD thinks you wrote a book too. Perhaps this is a sign that you SHOULD write a book!?!

Susan

MaryD said...

waiting for the book, maybe about cows of the world? sorry, that cow thing just makes me laugh.

Anyway I WAS going to say this is a cool picture! Nice job Colleen! Have a great Easter...

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Colleen, come back! Where have you been?