Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lenten Discipline...

...does not look like this.

5 comments:

MaryD said...

It may not be Lenten discipline but it looks like fun!

Paula said...

I guess I missed the flower pics somehow. Glad you are getting some blooms, too!

Sandie said...

This is a really nice shot. I like the compostition a lot. The shoes are cute too!

Dancingirl said...

Too fun! I like the composition of this.

heather said...

ooh shoes. well it might not be disipline but for me shoe shopping is torture. I love shoes, fun shoes, pretty colored, comfortable workable shoes. but finding them that fit and are comfortable and look amazing with more than one outfit and are a price i am willing to pay is a task i do not take on very often. ( i think i am going to try to find some shoes while i am in spain) europeans always seem to have cool stuff. so if you had to go thruough even half what i do to get these then i absolve you.