Sunday, March 4, 2007

Aquila

Dozens of eagles line the river this time of year, breeding and nesting. I came within twenty feet of this one before it took flight.

7 comments:

MaryD said...

This is a great shot of a majestic looking bird! Dozens of eagles-- can't even imagine that.

Unknown said...

That's truly remarkable! Liam would be so jealous. Great capture.

Paula said...

Wow! What a place you live. I get a picture of a seagull and you get an eagle! How neat. I hope you take pleasure in every glimpse you get of the beauty around you. I'm glad you have it there to enjoy.

LauraLiz said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing this; it is something I don't see around here. :-)

SUSAN said...

National Geographic moment! :-) You live in amazing surroundings, among amazing creatures. Beautiful photo.

Susan

Sandie said...

He is so beautiful! You caught him in a perfect pose, like he was waiting for you :)

Katrina said...

Wow! I can't even imagine! I guess I am just going to have to visit the Northwest sometime. :D