Traveling down river from Baker to the Bay
that's fun to see. good blackmail pics for the boys one day... the little girl looks like she could be their sister!
Notice the real girl is the one fully accessorized!! My boys are always getting dressed up by their resident girl; since yours don't have to deal with it daily I think this shows what excellent sports they are!
its amazing how dressing up can effect your mood. they look so happy in there outfits. and so glum with out them.
Heather! I'm so glad when I see your name here. You would've loved seeing the guys play with Noa and Anja, their pseudo-little sisters. : )
This one made me laugh! Love the smiles in this one. How cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that's fun to see. good blackmail pics for the boys one day... the little girl looks like she could be their sister!
Notice the real girl is the one fully accessorized!! My boys are always getting dressed up by their resident girl; since yours don't have to deal with it daily I think this shows what excellent sports they are!
its amazing how dressing up can effect your mood. they look so happy in there outfits. and so glum with out them.
Heather! I'm so glad when I see your name here. You would've loved seeing the guys play with Noa and Anja, their pseudo-little sisters. : )
This one made me laugh! Love the smiles in this one. How cute!
Post a Comment