Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Chapel


5 comments:

Dalissa 365 said...

First, you don't post for days and then you load your blog up... hmmph! I liked seeing your trek through the museum, etc. And, I really like getting to see your chapel. I've always wondered what it looked like.

Carol Ann Weaver said...

What a lovely little church. You have talked about it for years, but this is the first visual I have ever gotten.

I am realizing through Project365 that I am a visual learner, and I have loved seeing the sights I have read about for years.

Paula said...

What a neat chapel. I wondered where you go, both Sunday morning and Sunday night. Thanks!

Dancingirl said...

This church reminds me of the one we went to before we moved here. Maybe they're about the same age. I loved the simplicity of it.

Sandy said...

It is so neat to be able to see the chapel you've spoken of over the years. It looks so cozy and is beautiful in its simplicity. I love the light through those windows.