Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Self Expression



12 comments:

SUSAN said...

I was going watch shopping this weekend and you have inspired me, Colleen! I love the "composition" of this shot, the color and the fun factor!

Susan

Natalia said...

are those your watches or did you take the picture in a store? I love the colors!

Unknown said...

My dad's wife always says you can't hav etoo many watches and I always wondered why on earth you needed more than one. You just showed me how! :)

Good angle for that shot too. Like it.

Sandie said...

I like the angle of the shot and the lighting. I have never been able to wear a watch, they always keep the wrong time or stop all together.

MaryD said...

Fun expression of YOUR individuality! Love the colors and the creativity! (Wait till you see mine on "earrings" one of these days, you'll know what inspired it!)

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Such a creative shot!

Sandy said...

Swatches! It has been long time since I've seen them. I love yours - they're so YOU. I still have my Swatch that I bought back in the 80's.

Great composition. I love all the colors and repetition of shape.

Colleen said...

Natalia, the four in the front are mine and the last two belong to Luke and Per. I usually buy another Swatch every time we're in Switzerland. Of course I can get them here now, but a fun little thing I started doing. : )

Mary, funny you should mention earrings. I have more watches and pairs of glasses than I do earrings. I wear the same earrings, bracelet, and necklace every day. My wedding ring is my only ring, and only wear it at home because I don't like the feel of a ring on my finger. So despite appearances in this picture, I'm pretty simple when it comes to accessories. : )

RedGypsie said...

ha ha! love the cheese one! Very fun and creative! :-)

Dalissa 365 said...

Ah, I loved swatches but never had money to buy one. My boyfriend gave me one in highschool which I may photograph for you at some point since it is different than the ones you showed.

LauraLiz said...

I almost missed this one and I love it! You've really figured out the lighting and close ups, Colleen. This is such a fun shot.

MaryD said...

I don't have ANY working watches at the moment! But earrings... It's fun to see the uniqueness of your watches and it's fun to reflect too on "what could be that in my life?"

I've had a couple of Swatches over the years and loved them. But watches never last for me!