Traveling down river from Baker to the Bay
I love your lifestyle!! Thanks for sharing it with us.Susan
I love the wide open spaces.Hopefully soon, we will be living out in farm country (keep your fingers crossed for us!)
I like the second shot a lot.
Completely unrelated to this post, but knowing you just read Jane Eyre...Did you like the new movie version of it? I now understand it was not like the book. Did you think the same? I ask you because you and I share similar taste in period movies. I was wondering if it was worth the $20 from Amazon. :+)Warmly,Kate
So what happened? Are they pulling the little toddler cart or were you? I like your farm boys!
Colleen,I'm looking for more pics! Where are you??
Um, yeah, so where are you? Did you go away on a trip somewhere and I forgot? Come back, please.
Colleen??? love your farm pics, but where are YOU?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love your lifestyle!! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Susan
I love the wide open spaces.
Hopefully soon, we will be living out in farm country (keep your fingers crossed for us!)
I like the second shot a lot.
Completely unrelated to this post, but knowing you just read Jane Eyre...
Did you like the new movie version of it? I now understand it was not like the book. Did you think the same?
I ask you because you and I share similar taste in period movies. I was wondering if it was worth the $20 from Amazon. :+)
Warmly,
Kate
So what happened? Are they pulling the little toddler cart or were you? I like your farm boys!
Colleen,
I'm looking for more pics! Where are you??
Um, yeah, so where are you? Did you go away on a trip somewhere and I forgot? Come back, please.
Colleen??? love your farm pics, but where are YOU?
Post a Comment