Tuesday, January 9, 2007

New Beginnings

Well, friends, here it is! Was it worth the wait? My journey into the 21st century has been humbling indeed. Aside from the monumental (no comments from the peanut gallery!) task of creating this site, I'm becoming acquainted with a digital camera. Suffice it to say we're not yet on friendly terms.

In keeping with the theme "humbling", then, I offer this photo capturing me at my finest. I'd just finished a 6.5 mile morning run around Lake Samish. The weather was surprisingly pleasant; snow-capped hills embraced the misty waters. It was Saturday, January 6, and a fine way to usher in the New Year.

8 comments:

MaryD said...

How fun to see you Colleen! You made it! What a great picture too.

Katrina said...

Yippeeeee! You made it!

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo! I'm adding you to the blogroll. Everyone remember to do it! Makes going through the lists easier.

Colleen, add all of us using the page element (add a link list). Sort alphabetically.

Great shots and you look "lovely dah-ling."

my15minutes said...

Glad you made it! Hoping for great things from you and that digital camera!

SUSAN said...

YAY! Glad ypu made it. I'll add you to my blogroll.

Your lake and surrounding area are gorgeous! I might take up jogging for that. NO, never mind, but I would walk it!!

Susan

Kate said...

Hello, Colleen!

Welcome to the 21st Century. The water is warm and the people friendly. :+)

I love the pictures and your home looks just beautiful.

Warmly,
Kate

heather said...

colleen, welcome to the wonderful world of the digital camera.
what did you decide to get?

i am impressed with your running,
do you run or jog?
i can't run outside. i am a wimp, so you look good to me.

Sandy said...

You made it! I'm so glad you were finally able to sign in and post. I see you're already an old pro at posting and your pictures look great.

I'm looking forward to seeing glimpses of your life and pictures of your area of the country.