Few things are as therapeutic as pegging out clothes in the crisp, fresh air. Laundry done and house clean, I enjoyed a run ~ avoiding the lingering snow and ice. The boys and I then gathered groceries and had a bite to eat at the Community Food Co-op. Excursions there are sheer pleasure.
Ah, I wish there was a food co-op near us. I ran one for a little while but it was too far to drive to pick up the food. Anyway, it looks like you figured out the close-up shot issue. The colors in the pepper shot are great! It was probably flourescent lighting as opposed to tungsten in the food co-op would be my guess. Did you play with your camera's settings?
Aah, clean sheets hung out on the line! The blue sheets look good up against the white snow. I was so focused on the sheets I didn't notice the barn in the background until I looked at the larger version.
Your co-op looks so nice. And you've got to be pleased with the pics of the peppers, right? Really lovely colors.
Ah! Look at the light on that pepper shot! Fantastic co-op. The kind of place that feeds the soul to shop in 'eh? My favorite way to shoot stuff on the line: stand nearly parallel with the lines and let your camera focus on a pin. The background of things hanging will take on the blurred background and usually catch some really neat light. And that is my very favorite shade of blue. I used to have wall paint that color. :-)
These produce photos make me want to go to Whole Foods Market, in Austin. Gorgeous!! I enjoyed my clotheline at the previous house. It is therapeutic to "peg" clothes, as you say.
11 comments:
Ah, I wish there was a food co-op near us. I ran one for a little while but it was too far to drive to pick up the food. Anyway, it looks like you figured out the close-up shot issue. The colors in the pepper shot are great! It was probably flourescent lighting as opposed to tungsten in the food co-op would be my guess. Did you play with your camera's settings?
Your co-op looks fantastic!
Love the sheets on the line :-).
Aah, clean sheets hung out on the line! The blue sheets look good up against the white snow. I was so focused on the sheets I didn't notice the barn in the background until I looked at the larger version.
Your co-op looks so nice. And you've got to be pleased with the pics of the peppers, right? Really lovely colors.
I just love the laundry shot!
And ditto to the others'. You got a great close up of the peppers!
Ah! Look at the light on that pepper shot! Fantastic co-op. The kind of place that feeds the soul to shop in 'eh? My favorite way to shoot stuff on the line: stand nearly parallel with the lines and let your camera focus on a pin. The background of things hanging will take on the blurred background and usually catch some really neat light. And that is my very favorite shade of blue. I used to have wall paint that color. :-)
Great pictures. The food close up is so vibrant!
Produce is so colorful and photogenic! Love these shots.
These produce photos make me want to go to Whole Foods Market, in Austin. Gorgeous!! I enjoyed my clotheline at the previous house. It is therapeutic to "peg" clothes, as you say.
Susan
It does sound like the type of day you can be well satisfied with come evening. I wish there was a food co-op near us!
Beautiful colors in all these. My favorite, though, is the one of the sheets on the line. I can almost see and hear them flapping a bit in the breeze.
Post a Comment