Traveling down river from Baker to the Bay
You lush! LOLLove the color theme - the beige and browns and light. Wonderful. Fun idea.
Fantastic. Do whatever it takes to get through the *witching hour*.I remember it well :0.
Hey! What a fabulous close-up! Hooray!Both these are gorgeous, but I really like the corks. The shades of color, the angles and lines...I just like all of it.
These are both really nice. I especially like the bottom one. The corks are really cool. It reminds me of one of those puzzles that are meant to drive you crazy...in a good way :)
Love the allusion here. :-) I like both pictures a bunch... the cork one is very creative!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You lush! LOL
Love the color theme - the beige and browns and light. Wonderful. Fun idea.
Fantastic. Do whatever it takes to get through the *witching hour*.
I remember it well :0.
Hey! What a fabulous close-up! Hooray!
Both these are gorgeous, but I really like the corks. The shades of color, the angles and lines...I just like all of it.
These are both really nice. I especially like the bottom one. The corks are really cool. It reminds me of one of those puzzles that are meant to drive you crazy...in a good way :)
Love the allusion here. :-) I like both pictures a bunch... the cork one is very creative!
Post a Comment