Friday, July 29, 2011

To everything (turn, turn, turn)...

It must be nice to turn over the wheel to your permitted driver... ...and then doze in the backseat while the Other Adult sits shotgun, breathing deeply while repeating ad nauseaum, "Slow down".
I "heart" wind turbines.So what if I mocked the very name "Walla Walla" as a smug Western Washingtonian youth? I'm older now, and wiser. I know it's warm, I know it's dry, and I know that combo makes for good wine. A college town with scads of history, Walla Walla ~ in the far southeast corner of our state ~ really is lovely. Plus the park has this cool sculpture.
Yes, boys, we're at Pioneer Park in Walla Walla and that means you have to sit in a row on a branch of a sycamore tree while I take your picture. I'm so original.

3 comments:

BETHANY said...

One who has spent hours repeating the order to slow down can't be expected to be creative enough to come up with a new pose at the park. :)

Heidi said...

Slow down?!! I happen to have heard somewhere that he must be following someone's lead in the speed department. ;-P

LauraLiz said...

How did ANY of your babies get old enough to drive?! The vehicle full of sleepers cracked me up. :-)