makes me nervous to see how fast they grow, now that I have one of my own. its so nice to hold him all bundled in my arms. sometimes I just sit and hold him even though he is sleeping and i should use the time for something else because I don't want to miss any time with him, ever.
please tell your guys that I say hi. really happy to see some new pictures here.
1 comment:
Your boys are so handsome,
and grown up.
makes me nervous to see how fast they grow, now that I have one of my own. its so nice to hold him all bundled in my arms. sometimes I just sit and hold him even though he is sleeping and i should use the time for something else because I don't want to miss any time with him, ever.
please tell your guys that I say hi. really happy to see some new pictures here.
Post a Comment