Saturday, June 6, 2009

Refreshment

Hans and I headed over to Lummi Island the other day for a brief but much-needed respite. Our friends were kind enough to add our brood of five boys to their three for the night.

Salve for the soul.

Slow food at The Willows Inn.




9 comments:

Dancingirl said...

Nice looking couple there! Where's the commentary?

Colleen said...

Becky, you beat me to the punch; I was still in the midst of creating that entry. : ) Thanks for stopping by, friend!

Heidi said...

Ah, salve, indeed. I am more than eager to partake.

Dancingirl said...

I checked back. :-) Can't believe I caught you part way through! So glad that you and Hans could get away and it looks like you had a feast for the eyes and mouth. Beautiful.

SUSAN said...

Oh my, gorgeous photos and couple. I envy your ability to go island hopping!

:-)

Susan

Shannon said...

I think she found my blog- not sure from where, but maybe from yours? How do you know her?

Colleen said...

Shan ~ Heidi and I connected through The Well-Trained Mind forums ~ community of (mostly) homeschoolers. We have yet to meet in person, but she's hoping to be up this way next month. Yeah!

Heidi said...

Yep. I found Shannon's blog through one of her comments here and instantly fell in love with her photography. I've been stalking her ever since. :)

M. Tamminga (@oneaprilday) said...

So beautiful, Colleen - looks like a fabulous time!