Easily Entertained Farm Children, Part 2
Sure, it's a kiddie pool meant for very little people. And yes the end of April is by no means swimsuit weather. But isn't it grand how easy it is to entertain children at this stage of life? Lookee here, kids! A foot bath and some goggles. Woo hoo! Go at it! It'll take a good five years before it dawns on them that when others refer to their backyard pool, they mean something a bit...more.
3 comments:
Heh-heh-heh. That's exactly (and I do mean *exactly*) what our backyard pool looks like. :) And my boys have no problem wearing swim shorts and goggles in the middle of April for a foot bath. So, when are you coming down to visit? I could provide your boys with a stump and a board. Or a field of long grass. Or a tire swing. We could go crazy and give them a ball of string, a couple cardboard boxes, and a roll of duct tape. Then you and I could sit and chat or just read books in the adirondack chairs, sipping Mike's....
I love these pictures and what they represent... the joy of life oozing out of their pores :0)
See you Saturday,
Julie
Love this! It reminds me of the time when my four kids and their four friends all splashed around in a similarly small pool. :)
Post a Comment